I forgot my password

Donate
Dear members, If you wish it, you can support your forum by giving a donation, and you will get a donator title, white-list to server and get a mention in a video or get to star in a video!. All your donations will guarantee the continuity and the quality of this forum and a custom domain name ( NEED ) :D. FlamingAmazingGaming
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 26 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:49 am

[VIDREQUEST] MCCP?

:: Videos :: Requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[VIDREQUEST] MCCP?

Post  0wnage0tter on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:39 pm

I've seen some of your videos, and think that you're amazing. This is why I ask you this question; Will you do a video of Minecraft Control Point?

(Le sad story)
MCCP is a custom gamemode made by various members of Team Vareide. Sadly, if this gametype doesn't get enough people to play on, they need to stop. For the community that played this gametype for some time, and for the people that play on the servers for some time, it is very sad to hear. Alot of the community want this gametype to stay, but then we need to get this gametype more... spread. So if you could make a video about MCCP, or just playing on it, that would be very awesome and appreciated. You can check their site out on mccp.me or minecraftcontrolpoint.com .

I would love you if you did this <3

~0wnage0tter, leader of Luna

0wnage0tter

Diamonds : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

:: Videos :: Requests

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum