Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Donate
Dear members, If you wish it, you can support your forum by giving a donation, and you will get a donator title, white-list to server and get a mention in a video or get to star in a video!. All your donations will guarantee the continuity and the quality of this forum and a custom domain name ( NEED ) :D. FlamingAmazingGaming
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:56 pm

My Terraria server will soon be up agian

2 posters

:: Server :: Server Talk

Go down

My Terraria server will soon be up agian Empty My Terraria server will soon be up agian

Post  xxLEOxx Thu May 17, 2012 1:24 pm

It is all most finised, just some T-editing left
xxLEOxx
xxLEOxx
Fan

Diamonds : 169

Back to top Go down

My Terraria server will soon be up agian Empty I am makeing a Terraria survival map.

Post  xxLEOxx Tue May 29, 2012 3:00 pm

The map is still in alpha and i have tryed to make dungeons. only bad thing is that, it takes hour to just make one dungeon, and there is going to be 8 dungeons. And i am only half way finished with the first one. I am going to but out the map for download when i am finished wid the dungeons. I don't have a name for it. My friend said that i should call it hardcore survival. If you have any good names just post below. Very Happy
xxLEOxx
xxLEOxx
Fan

Back to top Go down

My Terraria server will soon be up agian Empty Just Remeber

Post  xLighty Tue May 29, 2012 5:40 pm

Dont forget to port foward your server..
xLighty
xLighty
Fanboy

Diamonds : 29

Back to top Go down

My Terraria server will soon be up agian Empty I is going to take a wile, but i can get a server up on friday

Post  xxLEOxx Wed May 30, 2012 10:32 am

I got some Terraria players from my shcool. I am going to learn them about Terraria. If you want you can join. Only problem is that my old server is down and, Terraria crash when i try to join, and when i found out that, i got so angry that i deleted the world. I am starting the server at friday or saturday around 3.pm english time, and in New york it will be up 9.pm. xLighty if you want to join just post under this post. And all others that want to join post under this post.
xxLEOxx
xxLEOxx
Fan

Back to top Go down

My Terraria server will soon be up agian Empty Server is not coming before 15.june

Post  xxLEOxx Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:02 am

Sorry but my server dosen't work. It may be that my friends has a craked version of Terraria
xxLEOxx
xxLEOxx
Fan

Back to top Go down

My Terraria server will soon be up agian Empty Something about the server

Post  xLighty Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:29 pm

I may be able to help with your server.
xLighty
xLighty
Fanboy

Diamonds : 29

Back to top Go down

My Terraria server will soon be up agian Empty Re: My Terraria server will soon be up agian

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down